• May 24Final Day of School
  • May 19Commencement
  • May 3Prom
The Student News Site of Strongsville High School

The Lantern

The Lantern

The Lantern

Trends in Fashion

Want to make a statement this winter? Take a look at three rising winter fashion trends: 

1.) Pops of Red 

Red has been seen making an appearance since early spring, but it is officially here to stay this winter season. Spice up your look by adding a pop of cherry red or wine red. Popular staples to consider are red leather blazers, burgundy tights, or maybe a cute cherry red handbag. 

2.) Let’s Talk Coats 

Puffers, trenches, fur… the list goes on. Whether you are going for a casual warm look or a model off-duty outfit, a quality puffer will be your friend. For something more sophisticated,the trench coat is perfect for you. Floor length coats are making a comeback this season and will continue to be on the hot topics of fashion for years to come. If these options are not chic enough for you… then fur coats just might be your new fashion essential. Elevate any look by throwing on a fur coat (ethically sourced of course). These furs will help you achieve that snow princess or chic 90s look. 

3.) Crazy With Bows 

Accessorizing with bows has slowly been creeping its way into the ever changing world of fashion trends. Maximizing an outfit has never been so easy. Whether it be tying a bow in your hair or sewing a handful of bows on a sweater. This simple elevation of a plain look will have heads turning. Bonus points if the bows are red!

Whether or not you decide that these tips are for you, wear your clothes with confidence and pizzazz as true beauty comes from you, not your clothes.